Can humans eat silver?

Is silverware toxic?

Silver cannot be eaten directly. Silver belongs to metal and cannot be eaten directly. However, many regions use silver to make tableware, but they do not eat silver directly.

Can humans eat silver?Is silver tableware poisonous?

What to do if you eat silver carelessly

Eating a small amount of silver carelessly is usually harmless to human body. However, long-term exposure to silver metals and non-toxic silver compounds will cause argentosis. The body pigment will change, and the skin surface will show gray blue.

Generally speaking, the human digestive tract is difficult to digest and absorb pure silver. It is suggested that patients should eat more leeks, pass more stool and exercise more, so that the foreign bodies they eat can be excreted from the intestinal tract as soon as possible.

If the patient has nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite, it is recommended to go to the hospital in time for gastric lavage, emesis, enema, catharsis and other measures.

View other jewelry knowledge

Leave a Comment